Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Poll - Obama (D) vs Romney (R) - Vote

View Single Post

Old 10-10-2012, 08:51 PM   #49 (permalink)
O10101
Learning to break kayfabe

O10101 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsO10101 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsO10101 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsO10101 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: Poll - Obama (D) vs Romney (R) - Vote

I noticed a lot of people saying they were not going to vote.

Can I ask why? I get the same-old argument, that it doesn't matter either way. Well, sometimes that may be true, but not recently. Look at Bush, look at what 8 years of him as president did to this country. There are fundamental differences between Obama & Romney, so if you stay at home on election day sitting on your hands, don't complain if things don't go your way with a new president because you had the power to try and change the outcome.

As for the question. I'm voting Obama, Romney has no substance whatsoever and changes his mind on almost everything. I don't trust him in the white house when a tough decision needs to be made, and I don't trust him when it comes to repairing & rebuilding the economy. Props for him "winning" the debate, but like I just said all his points had no substance. Sure, ideas are a wonderful thing and can sound utopian, but when you don't explain how you are going to achieve those things the intelligent people watching question that and wonder if you're just trying to shoot rainbows & colorful happy thoughts into our ears.

"I found a liquor store, and I drank it."
O10101 is offline   Reply With Quote