Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official WWE 13 Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-10-2012, 08:30 PM   #2012 (permalink)
DoubleDeckerBar
Asking Meltzer to rate my matches

DoubleDeckerBar is getting a pushDoubleDeckerBar is getting a pushDoubleDeckerBar is getting a pushDoubleDeckerBar is getting a pushDoubleDeckerBar is getting a pushDoubleDeckerBar is getting a pushDoubleDeckerBar is getting a pushDoubleDeckerBar is getting a pushDoubleDeckerBar is getting a pushDoubleDeckerBar is getting a pushDoubleDeckerBar is getting a push
Default Re: Official WWE 13 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostalgia View Post
I agree Sandow is the best of the bunch, he was the first confirmed superstar for DLC, but yet he comes out in January? Horrible decision. I'm not to fussed on attire, I'm just saying for arguments sake if they did suddenly have a change of character they would seem outdated when they finally get released. I don't think there's much chance of it, but if it did happen, it would be annoying. Yeah Cesaro is a bit outdated, but I won't be using him much, if at all, same with Tensai. I guess you won't be either. Ziggler, Sandow, Ryback, Punk, Barrett, Christian are the main guys I'm going to be using.
Your "most used guys" list is almost identical to what mine is going to be. Add Del Rio and replace Ryback with Jericho and it's exact.

I think I'll use Cesaro quite a fair bit to be honest, I imagine he'll be pretty fun to play as, that lifting uppercut he does better look as sick as it does in real life. Is his attire even out of date? Just use superstar threads to change his attire to red and it should be fine. With Ryback not out until December and Cesaro not out until January, there are absolutely no excuses for both guys not to have their current themes. I understand character models take a lot of time, but putting entrance music in takes no time at all.
I realise where they're going and that WWE will push Roman Reigns straight to the top. However for me, Dean Ambrose is by far the most talented in that group and I think eventually if they just give him the spotlight then he's going to shine. As soon as he touches a mic everyone else can just sit down as he's magic on it. So It remains to be seen, I think they're all talented but to me Dean was the star of that group. I think Roman looks like the star of that group but I don't think he's nearly as talented as Dean.

- Batista
DoubleDeckerBar is offline   Reply With Quote