Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Hip Hop Discussion Thread
View Single Post
post #557 of (permalink) Old 10-10-2012, 08:36 PM
Combat Analyst
Fired by SCOTT STEINER

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Hip Hop Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ether View Post
If Ross said straight up when 50 found him out "Yeah I was a C.O, I was trying to support my fam but im past that now." or something, it would have been a non issue. The problem is, he was caught lying about it multiple times, and it took him awhile to man up and admit he was actually a C.O. There's also a very good chance that he stole Freeway Ricky Ross's entire life style. Yeah, "Black Frank White", but Frank White is a fictional character. Ross tried to live Freeway Ricky Ross's lifestyle ,and without 50 exposing him he'd still try to pass himself off as "real". It's amazing how he survived 50/Banks (Officer Down top 10 diss ever by the way)/etcs onslaught. What a shame Eminem never replied to him, I'm not a big fan of anything Eminem post Eminem Show, but with all of that ammo coming at Ross at the time and then you add the most famous rapper alive? It would be a wrap
Still doesn't change what I said.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/c07d02b42a25747222354c0ff8a16a46/tumblr_mn2hipLFC11rgam01o1_r1_500.png

Black Is Beautiful

Spoiler for DrIllmatic:

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome