Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official WWE 13 Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-10-2012, 06:51 PM   #1999 (permalink)
Tyrion Lannister
The Dread Lord of Apokolips

Tyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inductee
Default Re: Official WWE 13 Thread

I don't give a shit about the Goldberg wannabe but yeah, Sandow should be DLC immediately, they actually should all be but especially him. He's the best of the bunch, and he was the first announced. It's a total screwjob. I don't think there's really much of a chance of them being outdated by January, though. I guess you could say Ryback's attire is outdated already, but considering how much he changes his gear, that's kinda whatever.

The only real outdated one is Cesaro (and Tensai if you count the Shredder costume but entrance attire isn't important), that plain gear he has isn't going to be seen again.

Quote:
Several fans have sent in word that following the main event match between Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins last night on WWE Raw, about 1/3rd of the fans in the building left.
Tyrion Lannister is offline   Reply With Quote