Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Stone Cold responds to CM Punk insulting him in Raw

View Single Post

Old 10-10-2012, 06:49 PM   #66 (permalink)
TaylorFitz
Will Always be a Snit Head

TaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Stone Cold responds to CM Punk insulting him in Raw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asenath View Post
I cannot think of any way I could be less interested in seeing Austin gimp his aged, arthritic, wrestling grandpa self out to be barely intelligible on the mic and get to wrestle one of the best performers going right now.
For what's it worth I saw him taking bumps on Tough Enough when that was airing and it seemed like he was still capable of moving around the ring. I really have a feeling that this match is going to happen. Hopefully at WM 29 but if the reports are true about Austin then I would imagine the Raw after Wrestlemania is going to end with Punk taking a Stunner.
TaylorFitz is online now   Reply With Quote