Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Two big matches tomorrow night on Impact
View Single Post
post #10 of (permalink) Old 10-10-2012, 06:39 PM
ErrybodyTaps
Little Poppa Pump

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Two big matches tomorrow night on Impact

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equilibrium View Post
That would definitely work better rather than giving us Roode/Hardy and Aries/Storm. Hogan could perhaps go Teddy Long after the opening promo between the four wrestlers gets out of hand or a little intense. Another way, Roode could get himself disqualified in his match with Hardy by hitting him with a beer bottle or chair until someone comes out out for the save(possibly setting up a rematch at TP) then have Hogan come out to make the tag match the Main Event. Wishful thinking, once again.

You're right, in order to make it work best Aries would have to beat Hardy clean at BFG. However, I don't think Aries going more tweener, rather than a straight up face, would necessarily screw with you're idea but possibly even help it. After Storm became the number one contender after BFG by finally defeating Roode he could've cut a promo on Impact talking about how it was a year ago when he won/lost the World title, only for Aries to come out and interrupt Storm to remind him that he was the one who defeated Roode for the World title because Storm couldn't get the job done. When TNA needed a hero to step up and defeat Bobby Roode for the title, Aries was the one who did it, not Storm.
That hero line is freaking gold. I'd love for them to go with that direction and keep those 3 in the title picture through the years end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whap Me Jungles View Post
I would have marked out if Hogan forced them to enter together, with the old Beer Money music...
Beer Money were very over with the TNA fanbase, I think a lot of people would have been enjoyed to see that for a one off. Doubt they would do the intro to the BMI music though...but that would be a neat touch.

http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/383915_10151049045736026_517033516_n.jpg

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome