Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Bound For Glory Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-10-2012, 04:25 PM   #189 (permalink)
Bowlen
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

Bowlen should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsBowlen should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsBowlen should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsBowlen should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsBowlen should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: Bound For Glory Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by dukenukem3do View Post
Aries vs Kendrick, RVD vs Jerry Lynn, Anderson vs Bully Ray, and Sting vs Hogan were really good but Kurt Angle vs Bobby Roode would of been awesome if the match got more time, AJ vs Daniels I quit match was disappointing and the KO title match would of been decent if the match wasn't overbooked so I hope the execution of the matches this year will be good
Well, but we didn't talk about the outcome here. Daniels vs. AJ in LMS and Roode vs. Angle looked good on paper. A Knockouts Match with 4 valuable names on it had me more interested than Tara vs. Tessmacher.

I've less to no interest in the Knockouts match, Ryan vs. Snow and the potential match between Ion and RVD. I only care for the Aces & Eights match, because there could finally be some movement in the storyline. These matches can still impress me, but right now, I can't say I am excited.
Bowlen is offline   Reply With Quote