Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Hip Hop Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-10-2012, 04:19 PM   #546 (permalink)
LBGetBack
Humbled

LBGetBack probably won't be missedLBGetBack probably won't be missedLBGetBack probably won't be missedLBGetBack probably won't be missedLBGetBack probably won't be missedLBGetBack probably won't be missedLBGetBack probably won't be missedLBGetBack probably won't be missedLBGetBack probably won't be missedLBGetBack probably won't be missedLBGetBack probably won't be missed
Default Re: Hip Hop Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky Mark View Post
Rick Ross is your typical studio gangsta acting hard and tough like he's from the streets, not only is the fat fuck a phoney but he's a shit MC with shit lyrics and just dangles from Drake's nuts

not much of a 50 fan but if there's one good thing he did that would be butchering Uncle Phil's career and credibility

50 didn't damage his career whatsoever. And I think 50 "won" in terms of that beef/battle......but Ross' career got better after it. 50 had no negative effect on his career. I think by that point most fans were sick of 50's endless 5 year charade of bullshit and didn't care what he did/said about Ross.

As for his credibility....I really don't care about any of that anymore. I care more that 35-40 year old men run around acting like stupid teenagers with all this dumb shit.

I just pray that none of these stupid beefs result in deaths.....not because I'd miss any of these assholes.....but because then they'll forever be propped up as "important" and "legends" and get all the "RIP_____" bullshit. I save that shit for the cats like Heavy D and Guru and Nate......who coincidentally have received very little of the post-death career boost and overrating. Gotta get shot over stupid shit to get that.