Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Twilight Saga Mafia Gameplay Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-10-2012, 04:01 PM   #168 (permalink)
Victarion
Valar Morghulis

Victarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: Twilight Saga Mafia Gameplay Thread

Shepard is that question gonna help determine my alignment? I think I'm pretty obv town already so I'd prefer to not re-read IMPULSE who's way of typing is purposefully trying to mask his alignment by making his sentences semi incoherent. At least I've believed that for forever. Anyway, I thought he was making a lot of obvious type comments that didn't do a lot and were easy to make, it wasn't really an alignment tell for him I just thought doc looked townish and wanted to put my vote on someone.

Uh, that was rambly. What else? (Iirc I read you right in a few games, LC? Deathnote? But anyway.)