Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Twilight Saga Mafia Gameplay Thread
View Single Post
post #165 of (permalink) Old 10-10-2012, 04:59 PM
Shepard
La vie est drôle

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)

Re: Twilight Saga Mafia Gameplay Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBlue View Post

I didn't/don't expect anyone to follow my Rush vote. I've stated as such and given my reasons numerous times for voting him. I think i've also stated the following like three times already but I have no need to vote you for a reaction. I can get reads out of the posts you're making now. You're active enough as it is. Voting you wouldn't have made much of an impact on the game. That makes me sound like an attention seeker or something but hopefully you get what I mean
I get what you mean but there's probably better people to pick for a reaction fish vote than rush. i never like to random vote the stronger players all the time since whether or not they reply usually varies. i know with me it can depend on my mood.

are you still voting rush, i haven't checked? also if so why would you continue to do so if you dont expect anyone to follow. if you arent disregard the prior

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome