Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Twilight Saga Mafia Gameplay Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-10-2012, 03:55 PM   #160 (permalink)
Shepard
La vie est drôle

Shepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: Twilight Saga Mafia Gameplay Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMPULSE View Post
i want to play mafia again, i don't how long that will last, but i want to play and have a decent game and i'm hoping the section gets some life.

i only said to cp and about mdp b/c some players have people that they just know and if they can't figure out that one person it tends to mess w/ their game.

tat was that person for me and i guess i was the person for big man and magic, except i usually embarrass that person by outmaneuvering them.
im probably back in the section for good and feel motivated but im also living with people and have an interview for a christmas temp job which would have me working every weeknight for a lot of november/december. so ill be active in spurts i suppose, this game and potentially the next ill have to go ham for however.

i feel as if prons is one of those people i can read fairly well but he falls into his own category and doesnt do the expected. titania is the same but on a totally opposite spectrum. my main annoyance in mafia came from evo or hiplop usually, but even then they werent terrible.

actually i can never read lc. totally just remembered homeland when i was thinking about games in which evo annoyed me and i remember i always struggle with croft. maybe its me not getting women but then i like to think im passable at reading titania. maybe its because shes more stephanie meyer whereas croft is george r r martin