Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

The *jobbers* Thread

485K views 22K replies 180 participants last post by  King Trips 
#1 · (Edited)

So the COOL KIDS have their *memories* thread, so in order to not feel left out, I have made this for the 11ers and 12ers to post in.

Feel free to post about whatever you wish, or the most off topic bullshit you can think of.

Let's get more posts than the COOL KIDS

P.S. The COOL KIDS can post here too, everyone is welcome.

Now here's some classic moments from the biggest and most controversial thread in this forum:

BULLY

RevolverSnake

Gandhi

Drawings by: Dunk20

------------------------------------------

Images made by: LuN™

------------------------------------------

Also, a moment of silence in the memory of the jobbers who have fallen or are gone.

See less See more
#5,285 ·
There were a ton of complaints when it first released, I didn't read to much into them as they were complaints about the ending, but since I guess the DLC has "fixed" that, but yeah I the first two and the replay on them are great

I'm also hoping for an InFamous 3, so much fun playing the 1st two
Dude, I never played a Mass effect game. do you have to play the other 2 to enjoy Mass effect 3?

You have a PS3! Nice. Most likely they will make 3. the first 2 was successful.

#5,286 ·
I once had a dream which turned lucid. I was on a speedboat being chased by another speedboat driven by Judge Reinhold and before it got lucid I had somehow decided the best way to get rid of him was to throw over-sized pieces of Lego at him. When it became lucid i started conjuring bombs and all sorts of crazy shit.

Didn't manage to throw him off though. Kept right on at me until I woke up. The bastard's still out there waiting for me.
That's amazing. What is the secret do achieve this?

#5,288 ·
nananananananananananana BATMAN!!!!!!
E yeah e yea e yea eh
E yeah e yeah
E yeah e yea e yea eh
Onyinye eh yea eh
Mama eh eh eh eh
Nne meh eh eh eh eh
What a beautiful onyinye eh eh eh eh
E yea eh
Nimo bimo, obimo
I was feeling so sad
Nimo bimo, obimo
Because I was all alone was so bad, so bad
She touched my heart and said ebezina nozugo, oh oh
E yeah e yea e yea eh
E yeah e yeah
E yeah e yea e yea eh
Onyinye eh yea eh
Mama eh eh eh eh
Nne meh eh eh eh eh

:mcgee1:tyson:hayden:jones:terry1:vettel:(:batista3:punk3:penaldo

#5,289 ·
AND ALL THE THUG ROCK KIDS GO
AND ALL THE PUNK GOD ANGELS GO
YOU'RE ONE OF US NOW, YOU'RE ONE OF US
SO GO, GO, GO!!!

AND ALL THE THUG ROCK KIDS GO
AND ALL THE PUNK GOD ANGELS GO
YOU'RE ONE OF US NOW YOU'RE ONE OF US
SO GO, GO, GO!!!!!!

Doll-dagga buzz-buzz ziggety-zag
Godmod grotesque burlesque drag

#5,298 ·
A section of Bill Clinton's Encyclopedia Dramatica article:

"Bill "Slick Willy" Cliton (October 9, 1945, Hope, Arkansas) is the 42nd president of the United States, and served as the official Anti-Christ to all conservatives until Barack Hussein Obama stole his title. He is also the current possessor of the Tri-Force, and God. His very presence forces the chorus from the song "All Right Now" by Free to be mysteriously heard by everyone in a 20-mile radius. He is widely known for his extremely lulzy acts as President and to a lesser extent as Governor of Arkansas. He was the first black man to serve as President of the United States. It should also be noted that coincidentally on his inaugural day the White House pool closed due to AIDS. He and his member saved our nation. Kneel before them. And don't forget to swallow."

#5,299 · (Edited)
I understood it completely. The bigger problem isn't about Froot watching My Little Pony but his obsession with the show. I don't really care if someone watches the show but it's a problem when people impose the show on other people and spam the internet with pictures and memes.

I know that you pretend to act like that kind of stuff doesn't bother you but yet you keep responding to me to stick up for someone else. No one would have known about the red reps for the pictures if Froot didn't keep snitching about it. There are other posters here with MLP avatars but I don't care because they aren't intrusive about their appreciation for the show.

Don’t flatter yourself. No one is obsessed with you. You send pointless red squares yourself. You said that you don't care about red rep anyway. Which one is it?

If someone started spamming the place with Pokemon pictures, I'd get just as annoyed even though I enjoy the show (the earlier seasons at least) and the video games. When did I say that it's "manly" to talk about Pokemon?

So you're not even sure about the point that I'm making? lol. Yet you extrapolate a whole bunch of stuff that I never even said just to make yourself look better.

I never said that. It's kind of pathetic that you have to lie just to make yourself feel like you "won" an argument. How about you find the post (that doesn't exist) where I condemn all cartoons. Maybe to make yourself feel better you should make fun of someone's deceased family member.

Christ on a cross, you're fucking stupid.

Let me quote what I said so you can read it a few times and perhaps comprehend it:

I think kobra even made fun of people for watching cartoons. I could be thinking of someone else, but, if it was indeed kobra, quite hilarious how he talks about Pokemon.

I didn't say it was a fact that you said it, I said I could be thinking of someone else, you stupid bitch. It was in the thread where I originally destroyed you. I don't remember the name of the thread, but I am sure you do, and I am sure you will take the time to look through every single page to find quotes.

Someone was making fun of Froot for watching MLP and age came up because of a comment along the lines of he shouldn't be watching the show/cartoons because he's an adult (not the exact words) and someone else pointed out he was 16 so he wasn't even an adult.

I have said a million times the only time I see my rep is when I change my sig/avatar/quotes in my sig, so, yeah, I click User CP to get to my sig options, and see red from kobra at least once a week. I would say the one handing out red rep to someone who made him look stupid on multiple occasions is the one who cares about it, especially since you've been stalking my posts, on top of the red rep a week.

lol, how do you even know what rep I give out? I actually give out quite a bit of green rep. Nice try. You have no idea what rep I give out, so, yeah, if you're gonna go around telling people they 'lie' about things, and then follow it up with a lie of your own, cool beans, bro. I only red rep stupid people who make stupid posts, and I don't rep stalk them because I ain't on your lower level.

You're some dumbass on the net who is angry over a kid spamming MLP pictures. You know, the ignore button works wonders in a situation like that, or just scrolling by the posts.

Apparently, I am not the only person you e-stalk, so it makes me laugh how angry you are to be bitter towards multiple people, all of which who have made you look dumb on one or more occasions.

Get over it, cunt. Your logic is stupid. Froot is OMG A ******* for liking MLP but you sit here on your pimpled ass discussing Pokemon, creatures that shoot out of balls and your excuse for Pokemon being okay is that 'no one has spammed Pokemon pictures'.

Reactions: Ruth
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.