Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

The *jobbers* Thread

485K views 22K replies 180 participants last post by  King Trips 
#1 · (Edited)

So the COOL KIDS have their *memories* thread, so in order to not feel left out, I have made this for the 11ers and 12ers to post in.

Feel free to post about whatever you wish, or the most off topic bullshit you can think of.

Let's get more posts than the COOL KIDS

P.S. The COOL KIDS can post here too, everyone is welcome.

Now here's some classic moments from the biggest and most controversial thread in this forum:

BULLY

RevolverSnake

Gandhi

Drawings by: Dunk20

------------------------------------------

Images made by: LuN™

------------------------------------------

Also, a moment of silence in the memory of the jobbers who have fallen or are gone.

See less See more
#5,265 ·
Well shit. You're like those people who sees a Muslim and shouts crazily about how they all have to be deported because they're spreading Sharia law and woman stoning. A deluded, stubborn TWAT.
I agree, that's so wrong. They should never be deported. We need to hold on to them so we can torture them until they tell us where we can can find this Allah Ackbar fellow they're always going on about. We also need to find out why they're naming their inspirational leaders after fish-headed admirals from Star Wars.

Show me one post where Froot told all of us we have to start loving MLP. Go on, just try.
All of you have to start loving MLP.

Just as Froot never said that everyone has to love MLP.
Everyone has to love MLP.

#5,274 ·
I once had a dream which turned lucid. I was on a speedboat being chased by another speedboat driven by Judge Reinhold and before it got lucid I had somehow decided the best way to get rid of him was to throw over-sized pieces of Lego at him. When it became lucid i started conjuring bombs and all sorts of crazy shit.

Didn't manage to throw him off though. Kept right on at me until I woke up. The bastard's still out there waiting for me.

#5,279 ·
I heard positive reviews on ME3. It looks like it will have plenty of replay value. As for the new Tomb Raider, I hope it's good because I want it.
There were a ton of complaints when it first released, I didn't read to much into them as they were complaints about the ending, but since I guess the DLC has "fixed" that, but yeah I the first two and the replay on them are great

I'm also hoping for an InFamous 3, so much fun playing the 1st two

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.