Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

View Single Post

Old 10-10-2012, 03:11 PM   #6878 (permalink)
Cliffy Byro
AND YOU SHINE MY SHOES IF I WANT YOU TO

Cliffy Byro has posts worth readingCliffy Byro has posts worth readingCliffy Byro has posts worth readingCliffy Byro has posts worth readingCliffy Byro has posts worth readingCliffy Byro has posts worth readingCliffy Byro has posts worth readingCliffy Byro has posts worth readingCliffy Byro has posts worth readingCliffy Byro has posts worth readingCliffy Byro has posts worth reading
Default Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RatedR10 View Post
Nice viewership rise. I guess Vince McMahon stays on TV for a few more weeks. If all the stuff with creative is true and a change in programming coming, I think once Linda loses (hopefully), WWE will shift into a more edgier type of programming (not Attitude Era type...let's say Ruthless Aggression era-esque), and there'll be a big shift in how feuds are booked from the main event to the lower tier of the card, which should surely help ratings.

Last night did feel different though. After the filler first half hour, from the Punk/McMahon segment to the end, the show had a different feel, IMO.
In alot of ways the RA was alot edgier than the AE. Just saying, bugs me how people say the AE was smuttier.

There wasn't any HLA, One legged wrestlers being pushed down stairs, Corpse shagging etc. in the AE.

Listen Bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by combolock View Post
Almost guaranteed Spike keeps them now.