Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)
View Single Post
post #6878 of (permalink) Old 10-10-2012, 04:11 PM
Jason Garretts Nightmare Before Christmas
TONY IN DECEMBER!

Jason Garretts Nightmare Before Christmas's Avatar

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)

Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RatedR10 View Post
Nice viewership rise. I guess Vince McMahon stays on TV for a few more weeks. If all the stuff with creative is true and a change in programming coming, I think once Linda loses (hopefully), WWE will shift into a more edgier type of programming (not Attitude Era type...let's say Ruthless Aggression era-esque), and there'll be a big shift in how feuds are booked from the main event to the lower tier of the card, which should surely help ratings.

Last night did feel different though. After the filler first half hour, from the Punk/McMahon segment to the end, the show had a different feel, IMO.
In alot of ways the RA was alot edgier than the AE. Just saying, bugs me how people say the AE was smuttier.

There wasn't any HLA, One legged wrestlers being pushed down stairs, Corpse shagging etc. in the AE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattb425 from THE BOARD
Mid-Atlantic is The Godfather, New Japan is The Shawshank Redemption, ECW is Pulp Fiction, WCW is the Mass Effect video game series, and TNA is 2 Girls 1 Cup.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome