Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-10-2012, 03:09 PM   #7106 (permalink)
The Lady Killer
DIRK

The Lady Killer made the HOF BallotThe Lady Killer made the HOF BallotThe Lady Killer made the HOF BallotThe Lady Killer made the HOF BallotThe Lady Killer made the HOF BallotThe Lady Killer made the HOF BallotThe Lady Killer made the HOF BallotThe Lady Killer made the HOF BallotThe Lady Killer made the HOF BallotThe Lady Killer made the HOF BallotThe Lady Killer made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Segunda Caida View Post
From Noble to Tajiri to Eddie to Finlay to Morrison to Jericho to Punk to Henry to Orton etc the list just keeps on growing.
I know people love to shit on Morrison, but there was a time a few years ago when he was on fire putting on great matches on a weekly basis. The IC title match on SD vs Rey when Rey was going on suspension is one of my favorite matches in recent years.

edit - I have a soft spot for the NYR05 EC match because it ended with HHH being TEN TIMES THE KING~! It was an amazing setup for the inevitable Batista/H collision at Mania as well, though.

Credit: A$AP

Last edited by The Lady Killer : 10-10-2012 at 03:12 PM.