Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-10-2012, 03:08 PM   #7105 (permalink)
Evan Stays TRIPPY
Still the GOAT

Evan Stays TRIPPY 4501 - 5000Evan Stays TRIPPY 4501 - 5000Evan Stays TRIPPY 4501 - 5000Evan Stays TRIPPY 4501 - 5000Evan Stays TRIPPY 4501 - 5000Evan Stays TRIPPY 4501 - 5000Evan Stays TRIPPY 4501 - 5000Evan Stays TRIPPY 4501 - 5000Evan Stays TRIPPY 4501 - 5000Evan Stays TRIPPY 4501 - 5000Evan Stays TRIPPY 4501 - 5000
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

The main reason why I only rank PPV matches , is that I feel the need to watch EVERYTHING that I'm ranking. What I mean by that is, if I want to include one TV match that I think is awesome, I'd have to review all the Championship TV matches in order to give the great ones justice.

There's just so fucking many of them, and they include matches such as Yoko/Crush and other AMAZING matches... Even if I'm 99.9 percent sure the match will suck, I NEED to watch it in order to give it a fair review. I HATE it when somebody rates something without actually seeing it (A staple that I think we see far too often, leading to various matches becoming overrated/ underrated).

I'm sure that if I included TV matches, we'd have Taker/Angle from SD 06, HHH/Benoit from Raw 04, HBK/Benoit from Raw 04, and the like...But if I included those, I'd feel the need to go out of my way and watch every single WHC TV match ever...Think I'm going to go look and see how many there exactly are, because if there's less than 70 or so, I might consider taking you up on that.

"He's not the biggest. He was never the strongest. He was never the fastest. He was overlooked. He went in the sixth round. So with that being said, all of the intangibles that a quarterback is supposed to have, they overlooked it with him because it was burning from inside of him" - Ray Lewis on Tom Brady