Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Twilight Saga Mafia Gameplay Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-10-2012, 02:45 PM   #94 (permalink)
Kobe.

Kobe. made the HOF BallotKobe. made the HOF BallotKobe. made the HOF BallotKobe. made the HOF BallotKobe. made the HOF BallotKobe. made the HOF BallotKobe. made the HOF BallotKobe. made the HOF BallotKobe. made the HOF BallotKobe. made the HOF BallotKobe. made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: Twilight Saga Mafia Gameplay Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBlue View Post
Look at these discussions. You can say it's not very productive but it's giving us a chance to get reads. CP's vote on you was bold. I like that. IMP hasn't done anything to convince me either way. I read one of Magic's posts as a little off but that's pure gut.

@IMP Saying someone is supicious and not voting them isn't gonna make me look Town at all, especially if I bring it up myself. If we were both scum and I wanted to look Town i'd probably have voted him, I can't see Shep getting lynched Day 1 anyway.
which post?

most of my posts are spam right now, surprised no one has pointed that out. im also not really adding to the discussion. it's more fun to watch. actually it's surprising to see an actual discussion happening in mafia on day one that isn't complete shit.

35 Days

"Stop feeling sorry for yourself, find the silver lining and get to work with the same belief, same drive and same conviction as ever."