Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Twilight Saga Mafia Gameplay Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-10-2012, 02:44 PM   #93 (permalink)
IMPULSE
THUNDERCAT

IMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whore
Default Re: Twilight Saga Mafia Gameplay Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBlue View Post
Look at these discussions. You can say it's not very productive but it's giving us a chance to get reads. CP's vote on you was bold. I like that. IMP hasn't done anything to convince me either way. I read one of Magic's posts as a little off but that's pure gut.

@IMP Saying someone is supicious and not voting them isn't gonna make me look Town at all, especially if I bring it up myself. If we were both scum and I wanted to look Town i'd probably have voted him, I can't see Shep getting lynched Day 1 anyway.
it would, i would know b/c i used to live off it. you can point out the fact that you only have one vote and people won't argue past that.

don't go into wine territory b/c it's bad defense and it'll get you into a argument that will never end.

i could propose that you are scum w/ shep and threw a finger of suspicion his way to throw people off the trail, but i don't want to do that b/c i'll hate your response with a passion.

reads on me are useless b/c no one ever gives me a town read off of day one b/c i always play well on day one.