Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Twilight Saga Mafia Gameplay Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-10-2012, 02:38 PM   #89 (permalink)
IMPULSE
CAKE

IMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whore
Default Re: Twilight Saga Mafia Gameplay Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepard View Post
i was talking about imps list he mentioned earlier magic. he said pursue those three in any particular order

im being dumb and not seeing the post where faraday said this but nevertheless this seems like a good point. I'm rarely a day 1 vote unless evo is in the game or people try to push lie detector garbage. day 2/3 tends to be when i get all the good stuff since nobody here ever seems to read me as town consistently
you mean decompress @ magic? i can't answer that question. my activity is like a plot chart. i'm sure you can do a diagram and pick a day, magic.

it was what faraday was getting at. he wanted rush for reaction, but suspected you, and decided to vote rush and pass up a guaranteed reaction for you. evidently he doesn't think much of your awkwardness, but you wouldn't suspect to pass the easy play up.