Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Twilight Saga Mafia Gameplay Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-10-2012, 02:38 PM   #88 (permalink)
Shepard
La vie est drôle

Shepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: Twilight Saga Mafia Gameplay Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMPULSE View Post
shut up. he's suspicious of you and i can claim your appealing to him now and that's suspicious behavior.

he had more of a case on you, stated the case and placed his vote elsewhere. that's the root of this issue, not the vote, but the context.

him saying he finds you awkward and such and voting someone who said nothing comes off as peculiar.

i believe he doesn't find you suspicious and he only said that to reference it later, players do that after flips.
me voting rush to make him do something is something i used to do quite a bit. it never really accomplishes anything since he isnt a player who likes day 1 or 2 anyway. it makes sense for doc to recycle my theorys since he is me 2.0 with more vigour and multiquoting.

you better keep up this level of activity beyond day 2 btw.