Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - PG Era and Linda McMahon?

View Single Post

Old 10-10-2012, 02:38 PM   #26 (permalink)
bigcobra
Learning to break kayfabe

bigcobra 50 - 100
Default Re: PG Era and Linda McMahon?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post
I mean I think when tna was ripping off of the attitude era I believe that it was Russo who was trying to recreate it. Like what some people say you cannot recreate the attitude era because what worked back then won't work now. WWE just needs to put on a good product and they need to stop our insulting our intelligence. Like I said earlier they don't need to be tv14 to put on a good product, they should use early wcw as an example on how to put on a good product.

Im not trying to be a troll, but what specifically should they do to put on a good product? Ive thought of it, and i can only come up with making it edgier/tv14. The old WCW would never work either btw. That was like 90% technical wrestling. no way thats gonna fly in this day and age. Besides the pg rating, my biggest beef with wwe is their marketing. Im so sick of meaningless twitter statistics. Also, this may sound strange, but the sets are too bright and colorful. It gives the feel that you are watching a stage production, which takes the feel out of it.
bigcobra is offline   Reply With Quote