Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Twilight Saga Mafia Gameplay Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-10-2012, 02:35 PM   #84 (permalink)
Shepard
La vie est drôle

Shepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: Twilight Saga Mafia Gameplay Thread

i was talking about imps list he mentioned earlier magic. he said pursue those three in any particular order

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMPULSE View Post
faraday does have a point that pursuing shep who will be active, adds discussion, and who you find awkward makes more sense. it would also help the activity more since you added that awful talking point.

this game is going to be active b/c i'm in it to win it.

doc might get a finger soon.
im being dumb and not seeing the post where faraday said this but nevertheless this seems like a good point. I'm rarely a day 1 vote unless evo is in the game or people try to push lie detector garbage. day 2/3 tends to be when i get all the good stuff since nobody here ever seems to read me as town consistently