Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Cena's promo got to me

View Single Post

Old 10-10-2012, 02:34 PM   #89 (permalink)
bigdog40
Getting over in the mid-card

bigdog40 probably won't be missedbigdog40 probably won't be missedbigdog40 probably won't be missedbigdog40 probably won't be missedbigdog40 probably won't be missedbigdog40 probably won't be missedbigdog40 probably won't be missedbigdog40 probably won't be missedbigdog40 probably won't be missedbigdog40 probably won't be missedbigdog40 probably won't be missed
Default Re: Cena's promo got to me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nut Tree View Post
Here is my question? I know this is a forum and people will say what they want to say. But my whole thing is this. What can you honestly do outside of starting a thread on the internet with the same crap about how u hate cena. It doesn't matter how you try and word it, it is still a Cena bash/hate thread. People see these every day, and every week Cena will do something to piss someone off and caused the internet to explode.

My question is what in the hell are any of you doing about it? Stop watching Wrestling. Find other things to watch on monday nights. Hell, I hear there this thing called money night football. Me honestly, I haven't watched raw in months. But I go on WWE.com every tuesday just to see the results. So I can stay up to date. And I'll watch the PPV every once and awhile. But I am just realizing that getting all bent out of shape about kayfab character development, and how this person shoots on another is just too old.

Exactly, same thread, same recycled shit that people bash Cena about. I didn't care too much for his promo either, but we don't need the same people rehasing the same shit about Cena every single time he does a promo, just get off his nuts and then you will see WWE do something about it. You don't see people ragging on Punk because he's just as bad as rehashing the same shit in every single promo he does.
People complain about newer talent not getting over, but what they mean is that their favourite isn't getting over, everyone else can go to hell. I'm for as many people getting over as possible, it would improve the show and the more over people there are, the more avenues there are to push new talent, yes, your favourites are more likely to get pushed if there are more over people to feud with.
bigdog40 is offline   Reply With Quote