Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - NFL Thread: RAVENS SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

View Single Post

Old 10-10-2012, 02:23 PM   #3005 (permalink)
IMPULSE
THUNDERCAT

IMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whore
Default Re: NFL Thread: Week 6 - LUCK

they probably are a better comparison, the wolves last year are a better comparison. i'm a wizards fan so i chose them.

i never said you can't predict the teams, but notorious aka nostradamus has already decided the playoff picture, deducted the wild card teams, and the one left out. he's also given rundowns on why the other teams won't be in the picture. i'm saying it's too early for that.

i also cautioned to put a hold on hope b/c of the bills b/c 6-8 games don't tell the whole story.

let me change what i'm saying. you can do a playoff picture anytime you want, but doing so after a 1/3 of a season is stupid.