Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Rebook a WrestleMania

View Single Post

Old 10-10-2012, 12:51 PM   #31 (permalink)
the modern myth
GET MY BAGS

the modern myth is getting a pushthe modern myth is getting a pushthe modern myth is getting a pushthe modern myth is getting a pushthe modern myth is getting a pushthe modern myth is getting a pushthe modern myth is getting a pushthe modern myth is getting a pushthe modern myth is getting a pushthe modern myth is getting a pushthe modern myth is getting a push
Default Re: Rebook a WrestleMania

Wrestlemania 19

Cruiserweight Championship
Rey Mysterio vs Jeff Hardy
Not a huge fan of Jeff Hardy but he could probably have put on a decent Crusierweight opener against Rey Mysterio (better than Matt, anyway). This would be a ten minute opener (generous, considering the place on the card and the status of the performers at the time). I'd book Mysterio to win.

United States Championship Tournament Finals
Eddie Guerrero vs Chris Benoit
The first of two tournament conclusions, this would the match to crown the new first United States Champion in WWE. The tournament would have run on Smackdown for three or four weeks leading up to the event, with Benoit and Guerrero reaching the finals and competing in an epic, twnety minute extravaganza. These guys were phenomenal together and this would have been a MOTN candidate by anybody's records; Benoit was on top form at the time (remember his epic match with Angle from Royal Rumble 2003). I'd book Benoit to get the win, and the two friends to shake hands after the bout.

Tag Team Championship Triangle Ladder Match
Team Angle vs The Dudley Boys vs Kane & RVD
Three pretty solid teams from the era who all bring something unique to this match. This would be a great mix of styles and I'm imagining some great spots. I'd book Team Angle to get the win as I loved that damn team, with the match lasting about twenty minutes.

Intercontinental Championship Tournament Finals
Chris Jericho vs Booker T
Raw's tournament for the IC Championship reaches its conclusion at Wrestlemania with Booker T getting a decent win over Chris Jericho. A rivalry built on the WCW/WWF rivalry could be interesting, with Chris Jericho calling Booker T the champion who crippled WCW, and Booker T stating that it was guys like Jericho who ruined WCW by quitting as soon as things started getting shaky. Get McMahon and Bischoff involved in this for some extra spice, perhaps.

World Heavyweight Championship Match
Triple H (World Champion) vs Shawn Michaels
Their rivalry throughout the latter half of 2002 seemed like it was leading to an inevitable Wrestlemania showdown. This would be their big moment to shine, booked to last about 20 minutes, with Shawn Michaels getting a win over Triple H, and recapturing the title.

Icon vs Icon
'Stone Cold' Steve Austin vs Hulk Hogan
The dream match. This would be mercifully short and brutal - fifteen minutes with a big win for Steve Austin - but would be a pretty electrifying spectacle.

The Undertaker vs The Rock
These two need to face each other at Wrestlemania. Hollywood Rock trashing the Undertaker in 2003 would've been great. This would be a real showstopper. I'm booking a twenty minute Undertaker win.

WWE Championship
Kurt Angle (WWE Champion) vs Brock Lesnar
Exactly as it was.

Last edited by the modern myth : 10-10-2012 at 12:53 PM.
the modern myth is offline   Reply With Quote