Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Bryan vs Punk Over the Limit?

View Single Post

Old 10-10-2012, 12:51 PM   #14 (permalink)
TripleG
Largest arms in the world, BROTHER!

TripleG is probably liked by SeabsTripleG is probably liked by SeabsTripleG is probably liked by SeabsTripleG is probably liked by SeabsTripleG is probably liked by SeabsTripleG is probably liked by SeabsTripleG is probably liked by SeabsTripleG is probably liked by SeabsTripleG is probably liked by SeabsTripleG is probably liked by SeabsTripleG is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: Bryan vs Punk Over the Limit?

I would say that it was a very good match. Not one of my favorites (I thought the bout at Money in the Bank was better) but still a very strong effort from two guys that had NOTHING to work with storyline wise. Remember how they built that match up? They didn't. They didn't do a damn thing to hype that match and rather focused all their time on that obnoxious Cena Vs. Johnny Ace feud that I didn't give two shits about. They even got the ME spot over Punk & Bryan. And Bryan was coming off two straight PPV losses, one of them the 18 second debacle at Wrestlemania, so I didn't even think Bryan's character was set up well enough to even be in this spot. But despite all of that, Punk & Bryan went out there and had a very good technical match that showed off their athletic abilities. They saved an otherwise worthless card from being completely forgettable.

NXT TAKEOVER 2 REVIEW & NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS PPV PREVIEW

TripleG is online now   Reply With Quote