Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Cena's promo got to me

View Single Post

Old 10-10-2012, 12:47 PM   #86 (permalink)
A-C-P
GET MY BAGS

A-C-P is getting a pushA-C-P is getting a pushA-C-P is getting a pushA-C-P is getting a pushA-C-P is getting a pushA-C-P is getting a pushA-C-P is getting a pushA-C-P is getting a pushA-C-P is getting a pushA-C-P is getting a pushA-C-P is getting a push
Default Re: Cena's promo got to me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loudness View Post
Cena trying to bury Punk is ironically the most respect he has ever given to somebody not named Lesnar or Rock in the last 3 years or so simply by taking him seriously. Whenever Cena faces another wrestler, he tries to put them "over" in the most counterproductive and dare I say sleazy manner, he gives the "I'm so far above you that I'll compliment you knowing that you won't beat me anyway" vibe off. However, whenever he seems to be threatened, either by The Rock eclipsing his popularity or CM Punk beeing just right below him, fighting for the Nr.1 spot he takes the dirty route, where he tries to make his opponents look bad, in a non kayfabe way. Tbh, he comes across as a prima donna who has been treated like a princess for too long, beeing far above anyone and everyone and it seems that he can't handle legit competition, thus turning kayfabe storylines into dirty shoots, which isn't really putting over anything in the long run, hence why his feud with The Rock lacked any intensity and substance.
Quoted for the amazing amount of TRUTH it contains . Not upset over Cena's promo b/c I'v egotte nto the point where I just don't care about Cena promos anymore, but I compeltely agree with the quoted post and to me it just screams that Punk is scheduled to go over Cena at HIAC and Cena is not happy about it. Of course though that means Cena would have to lose a match and I can;t in god faith ever predict that

A-C-P is online now   Reply With Quote