Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-10-2012, 01:43 PM   #7084 (permalink)
Choke2Death
Special Attraction at Wrestlemania

Choke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingCal View Post
SS 04:

Eddie/Angle - ** - thought it was nothing more than just Ankle Lock shit. Worse than their WM bout that I'm not fond of. 2/3 falls is their best match by far imo.

Taker/JBL - ***1/2 - Loved it, big fan of their matches on PPV and the 05 SD match too.

Orton/Benoit - **** - Great series between these two starting here and going into 06. Still think their SD 06 match is their best (NOT the NHB match, the other one. And not that one. I think they had 3 lol within a month ).
Lol @ "just Ankle Lock shit". That's what brought it down for me. They spend over half the match trying to outdo each other with that move. Then when things start to pick up, the match ends.

Is the 05 SD match between JBL & Taker the one where Orton interferes after being drafted?

And I assume you are talking about the 13/1/06 match between Benoit and Orton, the one when Orton finally pins Benoit after the DQ finishes. My favorite is the SS one then the NHB. About to watch their SS rematch now.