Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Bryan vs Punk Over the Limit?

View Single Post

Old 10-10-2012, 12:33 PM   #13 (permalink)
#BadNewsSanta
Ho!

#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading
Default Re: Bryan vs Punk Over the Limit?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawn Morrison View Post
I think people are overrating the heck outta this match. It had great wrestling, yes, but crowd involvement and storyline were near zero. Comparing it to matches like HBK/Taker is just not right, those matches were epic because of all the crowd involvement and the storyline, the victory meant alot for both superstars. The match had great wrestling, but it was hard to enjoy it because there was barely any story behind the match, the result was predictable too. 4 max if i had to rate it.
Zero crowd involvement? What match were you watching? The crowd was very very very very involved and alive for the match. That's just a simple fact. And they were alive on nothing other than both Punk/Bryan going out there and putting on a pure wrestling classic, which is what makes it ***** and up there with some of the greatest matches of all time (including Taker/HBK, though I would never say it's better than Taker/HBK). It was a competitive match and had the perfect ending so Punk could keep the title and Bryan looked very strong.

If you don't think the match is a a 5 star match because of lack of a storyline going into the match, fair enough. But don't make up stuff like there was a dead crowd.

And Rock/Cena isn't even in the two leagues below Punk/Bryan OTL

#BadNewsSanta is offline   Reply With Quote