Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread (Sometimes being BRAVE is not enough)

View Single Post

Old 10-10-2012, 12:25 PM   #5404 (permalink)
CGS
Winning World titles, Custom Made Clothes

CGS is a rep whoreCGS is a rep whoreCGS is a rep whoreCGS is a rep whoreCGS is a rep whoreCGS is a rep whoreCGS is a rep whoreCGS is a rep whoreCGS is a rep whoreCGS is a rep whoreCGS is a rep whore
Default Re: 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread (Winning at home is overrated anyways)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joel View Post
United still got 89 points last season. That is no mean feat. That wins titles with a game or 2 to go in most seasons.
And even with that bar the first few games when them and City were pretty much scoring goals against everyone for fun they didnt really play as good as past United teams have IMO. Honestly if they stepped it up I'd say they could have walked the league with a clear month to go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mozza View Post
Hold on, so somebody else was making moves on MY woman? Who is he? I'll kill him.

I believe the root of the Worlds problems are Liverpool fans, not THE GODDESS TAYLOR SWIFT and her 10/10 music.

Dunno whats more laughable. You saying Liverpool fans are the problem or Taylor Swift producing anything 10/10 worthy. :yodawg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joel View Post
I really hate international breaks. Especially when your team is in a good rhythm.
Yeah I mean that last international break really killed you guys rythem