Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Cena's promo got to me

View Single Post

Old 10-10-2012, 12:16 PM   #84 (permalink)
Anark

Anark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Cena's promo got to me

I thought it was an okay promo. I didn't enjoy it because I don't like Cena, but he delivered it well enough, at least up to the point where he tried to drop the pipe bomb and smacked himself in the face with it. Oh how I chuckled.

You have to hand to him, he finds original ways to fuck up. Remember that one where he pulled the serious face at the end of the speech, the face the camera was meant to zoom in on, but he had a massive glob of snot or something stuck to his face? Oh how I chuckled.

The one thing I'm liking about how they are booking the feud is that they are making Punk look really weak and Cena like the superman he has been for years. That can surely only lead to a swerve and Punk retaining at HiaC. Oh how I will chuckle if he finds a way to skank Cena again.