Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Cena's promo got to me
View Single Post
post #80 of (permalink) Old 10-10-2012, 12:53 PM
Nut Tree
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Cena's promo got to me

Here is my question? I know this is a forum and people will say what they want to say. But my whole thing is this. What can you honestly do outside of starting a thread on the internet with the same crap about how u hate cena. It doesn't matter how you try and word it, it is still a Cena bash/hate thread. People see these every day, and every week Cena will do something to piss someone off and caused the internet to explode.

My question is what in the hell are any of you doing about it? Stop watching Wrestling. Find other things to watch on monday nights. Hell, I hear there this thing called money night football. Me honestly, I haven't watched raw in months. But I go on WWE.com every tuesday just to see the results. So I can stay up to date. And I'll watch the PPV every once and awhile. But I am just realizing that getting all bent out of shape about kayfab character development, and how this person shoots on another is just too old.

DAT ASS ON LANA!!

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome