Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-10-2012, 11:52 AM   #7082 (permalink)
#BadNewsSanta
Ho!

#BadNewsSanta #BadNewsSanta #BadNewsSanta #BadNewsSanta #BadNewsSanta #BadNewsSanta #BadNewsSanta #BadNewsSanta #BadNewsSanta #BadNewsSanta #BadNewsSanta
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

SS04:
Eugene/HHH- ***3/4- As I mentioned, probably HHH's best heel performance ever. Excellent stuff.

Taker/JBL- ***1/2- Had one fun match, and I remember as a Taker mark and someone who despised JBL (despised as in I would get PPV's just to see him lose the title, only to be disappointed for 9 months), I was pissed beyond all belief that Taker got himself DQ'd. The chokeslam through the limo after the match was cool, but I always lol at the guy that jumped the barricade.

Orton/Benoit- ****- Excellent main event to an overall good show. Orton won, but then got buried by HHH/Evolution, his face run flopped, and he was back in the mid-card with Christian before you knew it. Thank god for Orton for the feud with Taker.