Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE 2011: Success Is A Journey, Not A Destination
View Single Post
post #13 of (permalink) Old 10-10-2012, 12:32 PM
cp954
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: WWE 2011: Success Is A Journey, Not A Destination

Just gonna drop a few comments in, nothing too major as obviously you’re not going into great detail just yet.

On the Raw side of things, really like the look of Nexus now Barrett and Punk have joined forces. Those two guys together running amok on Raw would be incredible viewing, the promos would be awesome. Glad to see you giving them a real focus too, the attack at the end of the show was nicely done, giving them a bit of spotlight once again, which they certainly needed.

Also, liking the look of the Tag Division following that segment. It’ll be a slow and steady process I’m sure but I think that you’re taking the right steps by laying out that there are several teams in the mix wanting a shot at the gold.

A bit surprised but at the same time, pleased to see you giving new, fresh faces some air time. I highly doubt we’d see Tyson Kidd and D.H Smith receive promo time facing off but unless they get that time they’re never gonna be able tom get to that next level so kudos there.

A little disappointed not to get any real sign of Miz on the show following his title defence. A good win for him but as the WWE Champion I thought a fair bit of emphasis would be on him, especially after his victory, ah well!

On the Smackdown side, very surprised with the way the show was placed. Mysterio/Del Rio going on second after Drew McIntrye and Trent Barreta opening with promo time? Bit strange but much like Raw, glad to see fresh faces being given that opportunity. Del Rio using a Liontamer was strange also, why no Cross Arm Breaker?

Good to see the tag ranks receiving some more time on this show also, continuing on from Raw.
Rhodes being number one contender, I’m all for that. A fresh face in the main event scene and a very nice statement made to close out the show with his ambush on Edge.

On the whole, a solid start with this thread. Obviously I can’t comment too much as it’s mainly a brief recap but in terms of booking I like the direction of a fair few things, namely Nexus and the Rhodes push. One other thing, maybe change the layout, add a little colour as staring at the same thing right the way through hurts the eyes a touch. Hoping to see this thing progress further as you’ve got a lot of potential here to work with, building eventually to full shows. Keep up the good work.

Last edited by cp954; 10-10-2012 at 12:54 PM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome