Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Is reputation a big deal here?

View Single Post

Old 10-10-2012, 10:31 AM   #48 (permalink)
TromaDogg
OK Eggman, bring it on!

TromaDogg better hope they're relatively new hereTromaDogg better hope they're relatively new hereTromaDogg better hope they're relatively new hereTromaDogg better hope they're relatively new hereTromaDogg better hope they're relatively new hereTromaDogg better hope they're relatively new hereTromaDogg better hope they're relatively new hereTromaDogg better hope they're relatively new hereTromaDogg better hope they're relatively new hereTromaDogg better hope they're relatively new hereTromaDogg better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Is reputation a big deal here?

Rep means nothing really, but I do think some people take it far, far too seriously.

I've had PMs from people thanking me for giving them good rep and PMs from people bitching because I gave them red rep (although I'll only red rep in what I think is an extreme circumstance of somebody trolling or acting like a complete asshole, not just because I disagree with them). I've even given the same person both positive and negative rep in the past. Doesn't mean I think badly or any worse of the people who made the posts, they're all just usernames and avatars on a screen to me.

I don't take any notice of people's rep bars when I read their posts TBH. Would be a bit silly to ignore somebody just becauae somebody else disagreed with them.