Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Smackdown 10/12, Main Event, Superstars & SMS Spoilers

View Single Post

Old 10-10-2012, 09:55 AM   #59 (permalink)
Nostalgia
Paradise

Nostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Smackdown 10/12, Main Event, Superstars & SMS Spoilers

I haven't watched an episode of Smackdown in three weeks now and these spoilers aren't making me want to tune in again.

Let's see:

- Sandow jobs to Sin Cara. Just . I'm honestly not a fan of this Rhodes/Sandow team. Sandow's too good to be held down in in the tag team division teaming with someone as mediocre as Rhodes. If this leads to them winning the Tag Titles fine, but I'd prefer if Sandow was still a singles competitor. I'd much rather have Sandow as the IC Champion instead of a Tag Team Champion, but whatever.

- Awful Big Show/Sheamus feud.

- Ziggler losing to Kane and is as irrelevant as ever I see.

Looks like a horrible show with the only good points being JBL on commentary and Bryan tapping to Del Rio. I'll pass.
Nostalgia is offline   Reply With Quote