Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-10-2012, 09:41 AM   #7079 (permalink)
#ROOT
Taking orders from THE MACHINE

#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

During Raw when its live, it happens and I accept it even though I don't like it... but Smackdown having breaks in the middle of matches really pisses me off lol. Its taped. Days before it airs. They know how long they have between commercial breaks, they know how long matches are given. They supposedly have people who understand TV. Yet they can't seem to structure a taped show so that matches (unless they go for a long time, then its unavoidable) don't get interrupted. ARGH!

Nice that WWE are starting to occasionally include the stuff in the breaks on sets nowadays at least. Angle/Lesnar Iron Man was probably THE match that needed to be in full, and they did, so yey for them.