Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - People say that the problem is all with the writing and the roster is amazing....

View Single Post

Old 10-10-2012, 09:39 AM   #40 (permalink)
Brye
BRIAN CAGE IS A ....ING MACHINE!!!

Brye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: People say that the problem is all with the writing and the roster is amazing....

Quote:
Originally Posted by legendmaker2 View Post
if you could do 2003 over again but booked differently i think you would say 2003 had the better talent for sure, just some of them weren't used as much as they could have been,
Probably. I just didn't care for the Goldberg/Steiner/Nash feuds with Trips. None of them really interested me. But Evolution as a whole was great and Smackdown was very entertaining. Wasn't too big on the Raw tag division back then though. I didn't really think the teams meshed well.

Panthers - Red Sox - Nuggets

Brye is online now   Reply With Quote