Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

View Single Post

Old 10-10-2012, 09:33 AM   #6871 (permalink)
#BadNewsSanta
Ho!

#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading
Default Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by austin316 G.O.A.T View Post
Vince McMahon is a bigger draw than Cena,Punk and anyone today
This is especially true now that he only appears once every few months nowadays.

But I do wonder how well the Punk/Vince segments did since Vince was advertised to some extent in both of them. We knew 10 minutes ahead of time Vince would be appearing, as well as it being advertised for several days prior to that, and the match was heavily advertised and the replay of Punk slapping Vince was shown several times throughout the night. Plus Cena kicking off the show which was announced ahead of time... and yet they still only mustered a little over 4 million viewers, and actually the 3rd hour is still down from hour 1 despite that big advertised main event (though that's why I'm very interested in the breakdown, to see how well Punk/Vince did). I suppose though hour 1 had the Cena promo, Ryback match, and Punk/Vince so it would naturally have the highest average number. Don't remember too well what was in hour 3 besides Punk/Vince anyway.