Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Poll - Obama (D) vs Romney (R) - Vote
View Single Post
post #33 of (permalink) Old 10-10-2012, 10:00 AM
BAD NEWS GOON
GOAT

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Poll - Obama (D) vs Romney (R) - Vote

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9QA View Post
Ron Paul had that stuff in his news letter he cant win on top of that he is way to old i don't know if he will last 4 more years . on top of that most of his backer are just pot heads and that dont help him but most of all the RNC hates him as you said.
1) The stuff is the newsletter that he has been disenvowing for the last decade or so. He didn't write them; stop grasping at straws as to why the greatest politician in a generation isn't worth the time to listen to.

2) He couldn't win, you say?
WHAT A LOSER

3) He wouldn't last four more years? You DO know he is probably in better shape than Obama and Romney, right?

4) Most of his backers are pot heads that don't help him? Funny, from what I've seen, his supporters are the most passionate out of the bunch. His supporters would probably take a bullet for him if they could. He raised more money from veterans than any other candidate, and raised half a million from his supporters in one day. Also, his rallies draw more than people like Romney did during the primaries. Yeah, his supports REALLY don't care about him.

5) The RNC hates him because he was the only rational man running during the primaries. They couldn't have someone who wanted to end the military-industrial complex come close to winning, and they nominated Obama's white, Mormon clone instead.

Think before you post that nonsense I quoted. If you're going to talk about Ron Paul, please don't use MSNBC talking points.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome