Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Stone Cold responds to CM Punk insulting him in Raw

View Single Post

Old 10-10-2012, 08:33 AM   #60 (permalink)
Evil Peter
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

Evil Peter should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsEvil Peter should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsEvil Peter should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsEvil Peter should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsEvil Peter should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: Stone Cold responds to CM Punk insulting him in Raw

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadkill_ View Post
Yeah I think this is a waste. I had better hopes for Austins last match, or few matches, than CM Punk. Especially if Austin loses to this nobody. Could be that way, its like Austin wants to pass the torch to him. I guess few people see the problem with a guy who drew 6.0 ratings, with competition, passing the torch to a vanilla midget who is drawing 2.5's, with no competition.

I'd pay to see Austin berate Cena on live TV, on the other hand.
The fact that Austin wants to work his last match with Punk, and no one else, pretty much makes him the opposite of a nobody and has him standing out of the pack quite a bit. The fact that you happen to not like him is pretty insignificant since Austin's opinion matters more than yours (or mine) in that specific regard.

People need to learn how to differentiate their own opinions from factual statements.

Your little ratings comparison is pretty funny as well, as the competition was one of the reasons wrestling in general was red hot. Not that anyone today is any Steve Austin, but it shows how little thought you gave it.

Last edited by Evil Peter : 10-10-2012 at 08:39 AM.
Evil Peter is offline   Reply With Quote