Wrestling Forum banner

Wrestlers you would DROP from the TNA roster?

5K views 54 replies 43 participants last post by  eyebrowmorroco 
#1 ·
At present TNA have a got quite a large roster and while their are some top quality star like A Double and Bobbie Roode there is also guys on the roster that have no right being there in the first place. So my question is who would you drop from the roster and why.

#30 ·
Definitely Gone:
Both Hogans and Bischoffs (Nobody here is worth the baggage they carry around and the paychecks they demand.)
RVD
Anderson
Hardy (Burned TNA waa~aay too many times. Can't trust him at all.) ... (Or let him wander in the mid-card and far away from any titles.)

On the fence:
Angle (I'm seriously worried about him...)

#32 ·
RVD and Anderson so they can hopefully come back to WWE.
Crimson and Gunner - both of them suck beyond belief.
Garrett Bischoff - not good at all.
Magnus (unless he's with Doug Williams, he's useless)
Robbie E - Doesn't add anything to the product.

#35 ·
Hernandez does suck. He is always hurting somebody, and if you watch his matches he's unbelievably sloppy. RVD hasn't done anything for the company. If Garrett is stuffed into ANY major angle I'm going to be upset. I think Anderson should get a renegotiation, and let him work his way up. Brooke doesn't fit in at all. I am really starting to hate Earl Hebner's creepy ass. Others with potential that need more time I would keep include, Crimson, Gunner, Sarita, Rob Terry, and even Matt Morgan.

#36 ·
I agree with the idea that if TNA isn't using them within a 30 day window then get rid of them. Of currently used people I think RVD and Anderson are overpaid. When their contracts are up use the money for some good Indy talent and marketing.

I'm gonna change up from the norm on Garrett Bischoff. I think there is so much hate for this guy that it can be channeled into a heel role. I think people would tune in to see him get his ass kicked.

If Pritchard indeed does want to get rid of the KO division then do it, and save money there by only keeping a couple of KOs for valet roles. I do like Christy Hot Ass Hemme as ring anouncer so I keep her there.

#39 · (Edited)
Chavo-past his prime, no long term use
Chris Parks- he's done
Eric Young- no credibility left
Hernandez- missed his chance
Jeff Hardy-dropping him would send a powerful message to the rest of the industry
King Mo- dont need another Lashley
Matt Morgan- missed his chance
Robbie E- never had it to begin with
Rob Van Dam- never had anything to contribute from the start
Sting-company favourites should be a no go
Samoa joe- lost his edge long ago
Tessmacher-no talent
ODB-lost her edge a while back too

#43 ·
Everyone apart from Bully Ray. I'd then proceed to invent a cloning machine. *BOOM* TNA instantly becomes the #1 wrestling company in the world.

In all seriousness, I quite like the roster at the moment. If I was to cut anyone, it would probably be Anderson and RVD. They bring so very little to the product that I just don't see the point of keeping them around. Sure, they've got name value, but they're stale, unmotivated, expensive and average (2012).

#55 ·
remember this thread last year? it had HH on it in every post. Now only see him listed in 2-3 posts, probably because they holding some weird iwc grudge.
Or probably it’s because he’s paid a ridiculous amount to do nothing.

Release/Allow contract to expire:

Hogan
Sting
Prichard
Bischoff
Tenay + Taz
King Mo
Morgan
Abyss
Crimson
Anderson
RVD
Pope
Garrett
Chavo
Hernandez
Sabin
Ion
Gunner
Kash
Ryan
Silva
Shaw
Sorensen
All the garbage Aces & Eights will help employ
Brooke + Taryn + Every KO currently engaged by TNA

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.