Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Is reputation a big deal here?
View Single Post
post #10 of (permalink) Old 10-10-2012, 04:05 AM
Hit-Girl
46 and 2

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)

Re: Is reputation a big deal here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CREDMI View Post
IMO, this is soooo lame, get your lips & nose away from other people's arses, look them in the eye & be honest when you post!!! Say what you have to say, if people like/hate your opinion, so what, at least it's your opinion & you have the balls/flaps to put it out there.
Also, to the people sad enough to go to the effort of adding to another poster's reputation, how about you stop being a COWARDLY pussy & respond to them in the forum. To use words & logic to debunk someone's comment is far more pleasing and (wo)manly than using a back door to do it on the sly.
Yes, I'm red, but that's becuase if I have something to say, I say what I mean, I ain't no cowardly bitch who holds back & only says what others want to hear.
Edit: So sry, I mispelt "because", please don't add more red dots to my rep because of this, lol
X a billion *double thumbs up*

-sig by CHAMPviaDQ

WE'RE THE BAD NEWS, WE'RE THE YOUNG GUNS, WE'RE THE ONES THAT THEY TOLD YOU TO RUN FROM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome