Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Is reputation a big deal here?

View Single Post

Old 10-10-2012, 03:05 AM   #10 (permalink)
DarkStark
VALAR MORGHULIS

DarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on rep
Default Re: Is reputation a big deal here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CREDMI View Post
IMO, this is soooo lame, get your lips & nose away from other people's arses, look them in the eye & be honest when you post!!! Say what you have to say, if people like/hate your opinion, so what, at least it's your opinion & you have the balls/flaps to put it out there.
Also, to the people sad enough to go to the effort of adding to another poster's reputation, how about you stop being a COWARDLY pussy & respond to them in the forum. To use words & logic to debunk someone's comment is far more pleasing and (wo)manly than using a back door to do it on the sly.
Yes, I'm red, but that's becuase if I have something to say, I say what I mean, I ain't no cowardly bitch who holds back & only says what others want to hear.
Edit: So sry, I mispelt "because", please don't add more red dots to my rep because of this, lol
X a billion *double thumbs up*