Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Poll - Obama (D) vs Romney (R) - Vote

View Single Post

Old 10-10-2012, 03:38 AM   #31 (permalink)
itssoeasy23
Working on my abs

itssoeasy23 needs to make some friendsitssoeasy23 needs to make some friendsitssoeasy23 needs to make some friendsitssoeasy23 needs to make some friendsitssoeasy23 needs to make some friendsitssoeasy23 needs to make some friendsitssoeasy23 needs to make some friendsitssoeasy23 needs to make some friendsitssoeasy23 needs to make some friends
Default Re: Poll - Obama (D) vs Romney (R) - Vote

I vote for Obama.

Even though were not doing the best in the economy right now, it's much better than where we were 4 years ago.

Look at this picture, would you want this guy to be your president?

Romney is already a rich businessman, he's only going to look out for everyone who's like him: rich and famous. He constantly flip-flop's his feelings on subjects, lies about stuff, hasn't released his tax forms. What's he hiding? Probably the fact that he paid way less in taxes than we do. And when he's president the people who make much more than the middle class will have the most benefits while the middle class suffers.

Why do you think he want's to get rid of PBS? Because there's no money to be made in PBS, so we might as well get rid of it. No, it's not like it's the best channel for children, he doesn't care because his kids are already grown.

Obama want's the more wealthy to give some profit for the nation, that makes much more sense. They can afford it, not the people living on $250,000 a year.

If there was one person I would vote for besides both Romney and Obama it would be Ron Paul. Even though he may not be that big of a name, if you watch his political views he's stayed consistent for years. Unlike Romney, Ron Paul know's what he wants and alot of his stuff makes sense and he seems to the only one who would actually follow the Constitution.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evolution View Post
I also can't believe how much you let Cena ruin your own lives by doing what he does.

You all may make fun of people with "IT'S STILL REAL TO ME DAMN IT!" for the young kids or marks or whatever, but you guys are even worse than them. You have this deep-seeded legitimate rage for Cena and his fans to the point where you let it affect your day to day life.

Grow up. Seriously.
Quote:
If you don't understand why John Cena wins all the time, maybe professional wrestling is not for you.

Last edited by itssoeasy23 : 10-10-2012 at 03:51 AM.
itssoeasy23 is offline   Reply With Quote