Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Tennis Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-10-2012, 01:55 AM   #2146 (permalink)
nazzac
Carrying SCOTT STEINER's bags

nazzac needs to take rep more seriousnazzac needs to take rep more seriousnazzac needs to take rep more seriousnazzac needs to take rep more seriousnazzac needs to take rep more seriousnazzac needs to take rep more seriousnazzac needs to take rep more seriousnazzac needs to take rep more serious
Default re: Tennis Discussion Thread

Yeah, i agree with what you said about Tsonga. When in top form, he can beat anyone, but he's never on top form enough. If he could maintain that consistancy throughout a GS tournament, then he could win one. But that probs won't happen i'm afraid.

I think if Nishikori can stay injury free, and beef up his serve a little bit, he can become a solid top 10 player. If you haven't seen much of him, here's some highlights of his recent matches with Raonic and Berdych. Kei seems to do well against Berdych,Ferrer and Tsonga, and they are 3 solid top 10 players. He struggles a lot with Del Potro though.

STAN DA MAN!!!