Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Survivor Series 2012 Card Predictions

View Single Post

Old 10-10-2012, 01:49 AM   #40 (permalink)
Clique
SUPERPOWER

Clique whored out on repClique whored out on repClique whored out on repClique whored out on repClique whored out on repClique whored out on repClique whored out on repClique whored out on repClique whored out on repClique whored out on repClique whored out on rep
Default Re: Survivor Series 2012

I tried to not go too over-the-top with the card and base it on what's happening on TV now with the current angles that I think will continue after HIAC. With the United States title I figure WWE may give Swagger a fresh start and be that "All American" guy to challenge Cesaro who is trashing American culture on Raw this week.

As far as the rest of the card, SSeries is only three weeks after HIAC so I don't think too many new programs are going to start after that which is great for the big tag team matches. I want them to go back to the days when the signature Survivor Series tags got a lot of focus and attention. That's what made this event different and special for fans to buy the PPV. It was one of their best gimmick PPVs and it has been terribly watered down in the last several years.

It would be awesome if they use Lesnar for the show, though.
Clique is offline   Reply With Quote