Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Tyrion Lannister...

View Single Post

Old 10-10-2012, 12:57 AM   #106 (permalink)
Abk™
Unlimited Potential

Abk™ has posts worth readingAbk™ has posts worth readingAbk™ has posts worth readingAbk™ has posts worth readingAbk™ has posts worth readingAbk™ has posts worth readingAbk™ has posts worth readingAbk™ has posts worth readingAbk™ has posts worth readingAbk™ has posts worth readingAbk™ has posts worth reading
Default Re: Tyrion Lannister...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heel View Post

The Iron Maiden sig era was classic. Pyro was at the peak of his powers then, he had an army of followers who would go out of their way to try and impress him.

Anyway, I disagree with him a hell of a lot but I always read his posts because he's interesting and stands by his opinions no matter what. He also NEVER replies to rants about him which is hilarious, though it doesn't stop people making them....
Never seen him post in rants since I joined. Might have missed it though coz I don't come here often.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoon View Post
Lol another rant about him and he never replies, just like Rock316AE.

From what I've seen from, he seems very bias and stubborn. So I don't like him.
LOL. Rock316AE as well. Seen a few rants about him. No sold it like a boss.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catalanotto View Post
A lot of his posts are biased as fuck, and he is too stubborn to change. YOU are always wrong and HE is always right while he rides the Rock's samoan dick.

There is no fucking way he has friends/a life with a goddamn post count like that.
Considering his join date and average posts a day, it's understandable. Seen some people who joined just a few months ago having 2,000 plus post counts.

Last edited by Abk™ : 10-10-2012 at 01:12 AM.
Abk™ is offline   Reply With Quote