Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Wrestlers you would DROP from the TNA roster?

View Single Post

Old 10-10-2012, 12:31 AM   #36 (permalink)
Mike Zybyszko
Little Poppa Pump

Mike Zybyszko needs to take rep more seriousMike Zybyszko needs to take rep more seriousMike Zybyszko needs to take rep more seriousMike Zybyszko needs to take rep more seriousMike Zybyszko needs to take rep more seriousMike Zybyszko needs to take rep more seriousMike Zybyszko needs to take rep more seriousMike Zybyszko needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Wrestlers you would DROP from the TNA roster?

I agree with the idea that if TNA isn't using them within a 30 day window then get rid of them. Of currently used people I think RVD and Anderson are overpaid. When their contracts are up use the money for some good Indy talent and marketing.

I'm gonna change up from the norm on Garrett Bischoff. I think there is so much hate for this guy that it can be channeled into a heel role. I think people would tune in to see him get his ass kicked.

If Pritchard indeed does want to get rid of the KO division then do it, and save money there by only keeping a couple of KOs for valet roles. I do like Christy Hot Ass Hemme as ring anouncer so I keep her there.

Not removing until:

[ ] Hulk Hogan vs Hawk Hogan
Mike Zybyszko is offline   Reply With Quote