Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Christian Pulled From TNA Hall of Fame Ceremony

View Single Post

Old 10-10-2012, 12:10 AM   #25 (permalink)
Rick_James
Vince gives me a comedy gimmick

Rick_James probably won't be missedRick_James probably won't be missedRick_James probably won't be missedRick_James probably won't be missedRick_James probably won't be missedRick_James probably won't be missedRick_James probably won't be missedRick_James probably won't be missedRick_James probably won't be missedRick_James probably won't be missedRick_James probably won't be missed
Default Re: Christian Pulled From TNA Hall of Fame Ceremony

I like Christian, and I'll admit that I stopped watching wrestling pretty much completely after the attitude era for about 7 or 8 years, but from what I did see, Christian was pretty much fodder for mid-carders the whole time. I'm surprised he'd be so upset about helping out TNA, it seems like they were the ones that really gave him his big shot. Sure, when he went back to the WWE he probably made more money and he did get the title twice, but let's get serious here, his title reigns were arguably the crappiest of all time. At least TNA booked him with some credibility.
Rick_James is offline   Reply With Quote