Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official WWE 13 Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-09-2012, 11:25 PM   #1972 (permalink)
The Hardcore Show
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER

The Hardcore Show needs to make some friendsThe Hardcore Show needs to make some friendsThe Hardcore Show needs to make some friendsThe Hardcore Show needs to make some friendsThe Hardcore Show needs to make some friendsThe Hardcore Show needs to make some friendsThe Hardcore Show needs to make some friendsThe Hardcore Show needs to make some friendsThe Hardcore Show needs to make some friendsThe Hardcore Show needs to make some friendsThe Hardcore Show needs to make some friends
Default Re: Official WWE 13 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memitim View Post
Really hyped for this game, There's a few people that I wish were in (Tyson Kidd and Joe Hennig mainly) but there's so much more new features it's perfectly fine. Plus we finally can get Brian Pillman in a WWE game!
Brian Pillman was to me the biggest shock to be in this game. He is one of the more unappreciated wrestlers in WWE History. To think he died 15 years ago and finally he is making his WWE video game debut.

http://www.wrestlingforum.com/7652556-post59.html

This explains everything I dislike about John Cena.
The Hardcore Show is offline   Reply With Quote